Do you have a vacation, rental or seasonal home? Having a second home is an exciting endeavor, but can be stressful if something happens to it while you’re away.

Are you sure that you have the right type of insurance coverage you need for your second home?

If you’re unsure, don’t worry! Tammy Sower Insurance has all the information you need to make sure you’re covered no matter where or what happens to your property.

The following are types of insurance that you might want to have on your second home to have peace of mind:

Open Perils

Open Perils Coverage means we can cover most direct, sudden, and accidental physical losses not specifically excluded in your policy.

Named Peril Coverage

Named Peril Coverage means we can cover “perils” or disasters. This coverage includes, but not necessarily limited to fire, explosion, lightning, windstorm, and hail that damage. These claims are subject to policy exclusions and conditions.

Liability Coverage

Liability insurance protects you if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury to someone who doesn’t live in your home or damage to a neighboring property.

Actual Cash Value (Partial Loss)

If your property is damaged during a hailstorm and windows break, you are covered with this plan. It also includes the cost to replace or repair the damages with a deduction for depreciation minus any applicable deductible.

Replacement Cost

Purchase optional replacement cost coverage and receive a settlement that reflects the cost to replace the damaged property with new property of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation.

Contact us Today!

Tammy Sower Insurance works hard to provide quality services and is proud of what we do for all of our customers. If you have any questions about what we can do for your seasonal, rental and vacation homes, please call us at 540-635-9007 today.