Make Sure You Have the Right Car Insurance in Luray, VA
There are many types of car insurance policies, and finding the one that best meets your needs can sometimes be challenging. The state of Virginia requires all drivers to have both bodily injury and liability insurance as a minimum. Additionally, you can add other types of coverage to your policy to ensure you are covered if you are ever involved in an accident. Tammy Sower Insurance is ready to help you navigate the field of car insurance and find affordable car insurance in Luray, VA.
Types of Coverage To Choose From
We are able to create a perfectly customized insurance plan because we offer several types of coverage. Depending upon your needs, we can add any of the following types of coverage to your policy:
- Liability coverage: this type of insurance covers damages to the other driver and vehicle in the case that you are at fault for a car accident.
- Comprehensive coverage: Having comprehensive coverage for your vehicle is a good way to make the most of your investment. It covers all types of damage, whether you are involved in an accident with another car or a tree falls on your vehicle during this storm.
- Gap insurance: This type of coverage is important if you are still making payments on your vehicle. It covers the difference between the amount you owe on the car and the amount you receive if your vehicle is totaled in a collision.
- Personal injury protection insurance: This type of coverage covers the cost of medical expenses and lost wages if you are injured in an accident.
- Collision coverage: The cost of damage to another car is covered by this type of insurance.
- Uninsured and underinsured coverage: The cost of damage to your vehicle is covered if you are hit by a driver who either does not have insurance or does not have enough coverage for expenses.
Ways We Help You Find the Right Policy
You must have liability and bodily injury coverage if you want to drive legally in Virginia. However, these two types of coverage are only the bare minimum, and we understand that sometimes you need additional types of coverage to take care of expenses if you are ever involved in an accident.
We understand that every driver has unique needs when it comes to car insurance, so we take the time to sit down with you and discuss the types of coverage you think will be most beneficial for you. We can add various types of coverage to your policy. We can also add perks such as roadside assistance and the ability to add new drivers to your policy. Our mission is to create a policy that is perfectly tailored to meet your insurance needs, so we constantly monitor it to ensure you are getting the most coverage for your premium.
CFind the Best Auto Insurance in Luray, VA
Choosing the best insurance policy can be difficult because every driver has individual needs. At Tammy Sower Insurance, we are happy to answer any questions you have regarding coverage options. We are ready to customize a car insurance policy to fit your needs so that you are prepared to legally drive in Virginia, so contact us today to discuss your options.