Find Affordable Car Insurance in Middletown, VA
Whether you are a new driver or have been behind the wheel for many decades you must have both bodily injury and liability insurance if you want to be a licensed driver in Virginia. Making sure you were covered in the event of an accident should be one of your top priorities as a driver. When you need affordable auto insurance in Middletown, VA, Tammy Sower Insurance is ready to help.
Policies We Offer
Car insurance policies offer various types of coverage. We can help you find the perfect policy by offering the following coverage for accidents:
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage: Just because you follow the law regarding insurance coverage doesn’t mean that other drivers do the same. You could end up with a large bill if you are hit by a driver who does not have enough insurance to cover the cost of damages or does not have an insurance policy.
- Personal injury protection insurance: We can cover the cost of lost wages or medical expenses after you have been involved in an accident.
- Collision coverage: Whether or not you caused the accident, we’ll cover the cost of damage to your vehicle.
- Gap insurance: If you are still making payments on your vehicle, this type of coverage pays out the difference between the amount of money your car is totaled for and the amount you still owe on the loan.
- Liability coverage: Virginia requires drivers to have this type of insurance because it covers the cost of damage when they are at fault for accidents. It can also cover medical expenses when the other driver is injured.
- Comprehensive coverage: This type of coverage keeps your vehicle safe even when it isn’t being driven. It covers accident damage along with damage from disasters such as falling trees, powerful storms and floods. Having comprehensive car insurance is the ultimate way to keep your vehicle safe and protect your investment.
Steps We Take To Ensure Coverage
Tammy Sower Insurance understands that shopping for the right insurance policy can feel overwhelming because there are so many options to choose from. When you need car insurance in Middletown, VA, we are happy to customize a policy to meet your exact needs.
We start by ensuring you meet the minimum state standards for car insurance. We’ll help you decide if you need to add other drivers to your policy or need insurance add-ons such as roadside assistance. Insurance can be confusing, and we promise to answer any questions you have while shopping for insurance. Once you find a policy that meets your unique needs, we’ll monitor it closely to ensure we can’t save you more money by dropping features that you no longer need or bundling policies.
Get Insured in Virginia!
Drivers in Virginia need to be protected in case they are ever involved in a car accident. Whether you are the victim or the offender, Tammy Sower Insurance has policy options to make sure you are legally protected after a wreck. Contact us today to ensure you have the right coverage to drive legally in Virginia.